Friday 19 November 2010

Superdry


I tend to wear Superdry on a daily basis as it it one of my favourite brands. Although their prices are quite high the quality of their clothes is very high (apart from the most recent t-shirt I bought which has aged more than my oldest one!) The brand itself is british but combines American style fashion with Japanese text, people often believe it is a Japanese brand. The brand started in 2003 and became well known after David Beckham was spotted wearing their clothes. The popularity of Superdry has increased dramatically in the past couple of years (I've noticed far more people wearing it than even one year ago). The styles they offer do not vary much, they provide a lot of colours though. But mainly the choice behind Superdry is the quality and fashionability.

No comments:

Post a Comment