Wednesday 13 October 2010

Self promotional logo design

I am going to create a logo to promote myself as a graphic designer. I need the logo to reflect my areas of interest in graphic design so it can easily be associated/remembered with the area of work I am most likely to do.

The areas of graphic design I am most interested in is photography and photo-manipulation/photo-retouching, layout design (for magazines and posters, etc.) and advertising particularly for print.

All of my favourite parts of graphic design are related to the magazine industry, and I also find there is a higher level of appreciation for printed media (due to higher resolution and less ad avoidance) when compared to other types of media, such as TV and internet. Also the viewing time for printed media is only limited to the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment